5 Camping Hacks to make your camping experience more enjoyable.



Today I'm going to talk about five camping hacks we use to make our pop-up life easier. Hopefully they can help you also.

1 Home made tick spray. Use one part tea tree oil to two parts water. Put in spray bottle shake well before use. Just as a mention peppermint oil works well also, I haven't used it as a tick spray but I have put a drop on an attached tick and it pulled its head right out.

2 Seasoned grill. As soon as we set up I clean and season the grill to avoid meat from sticking when I'm grilling. I also just like to start off with a nice clean grill. Use a brush or ball of foil to remove rust and stuck on food. Clean with vinegar. Oil grates and start a fire. When grates cool reoil.

3 Cast iron casserole dish, it can be used directly on coals. You can use it like a Dutch oven to bake in. I put a cookie sheet on top of the casserole dish to hold the heat for baking. you can also add coals on top of the cookie sheet. I also fry in my casserole dish on the open fire of the grill.

4 Hillbilly washer, a bucket and a plunger. Add water laundry detergent and agitate with plunger. Works wonders.

5 Pool noodle way too many uses to list all. We have used them on the bunk support bars to avoid little one from bumping their head on it. You can use them on tent tiedowns to avoid tripping on. Many uses for pool noodles, be creative!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1970 StarCraft Pop Up Camper

Pop-Up Campers VS Travel Trailers

Help Becky